Montreal - Full-time
Rachel is a young Montreal-based company specialized in hosiery and legwear that’s currently expanding with great ambitions. Recognized in Quebec for its exclusive designs, fashion inspiration and digital shopping experience that’s unique and personalized, Rachel inspires women to feel beautiful, confident, unique and to express their own style. Our vision is to build strong and sincere relationships with each of our clients by listening to them, getting to know them and providing them with the experience they need across North America and Europe.
We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join our team. Your role will be to optimize and ensure operations run smoothly in order to guarantee customer satisfaction for orders received promptly and in the best conditions. This includes the management of inventory availability, quality control, order processing and coordination of the logistics team.
Rachel’s team is comprised of 10 super ambitious people, connected to the company’s vision and who value a fun work environment. Transparency is key to the company with objectives known to all for a 100% team effort to achieve them.
Responsibilities & know-how
Order processing coordinator
- In collaboration with the purchasing department, control both the quantity and quality of merchandise
- Organize and optimize storage space
- In collaboration with the purchasing department, ensure that the logistics team has all the necessary resources to process orders
- In collaboration with management, coordinate and schedule the logistics team schedule based on projected needs and seasonal fluctuation
- Participate in recruiting and training the team
- Collaborate with the purchasing department to ensure inventory levels
- Data entry into inventory software as needed
Order processing and returns
- Ensure timely order processing with the logistics team
- Control the quality of the goods before they are shipped to customers
- Collaborate with the customer service department to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage order returns with customer service department
- Put in place the necessary measures to minimize operational errors and avoid returns
Skills & know-how
- Planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated self-starter and attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Process orders in a timely manner
- Knowledge of software and computer savvy (data entry, printer parameters, internal operating software, inventory software)
- Ability to stay on your feet for a long period of time and lift heavy boxes
Job Type: Full-Time
Start date: As soon as possible
Remuneration: To be discussed according to experience
Advantages: Flexible hours, health and travel insurance
Please send your C.V and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Special attention is paid to the recruitment and selection of team members at Rachel in order to create a team synergy aimed at achieving the established objectives. We aim to hire competent, committed people who are passionate about our company's mission.
Commitment to diversity
Rachel is committed to providing a healthy work environment where the safety, dignity, integrity and reputation of each individual is respected. An environment where inclusion, diversity and equity are cultivated. We are committed to the principle of equal access in accordance with the Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms and employ people regardless of their ethnic origin, race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental disability, political opinion, or financial ability.