Customer Happiness Agent
Customer Happiness Agent
Montreal - Part Time, Temporary
Rachel is a young Montreal-based company specialized in hosiery and legwear that’s currently expanding with great ambitions. Recognized in Quebec for its exclusive designs, fashion inspiration and digital shopping experience that’s unique and personalized, Rachel inspires women to feel beautiful, confident, unique and to express their own style. Our vision is to build strong and sincere relationships with each of our clients by listening to them, getting to know them and providing them with the experience they need across North America and Europe.
We are currently looking for a part-time agent to join our Customer Happiness Squad! Your role will be to listen and respond to requests, questions and comments from clients and subscribers. You will also participate in improving the customer experience by flagging recurring questions and comments. This position is ideal for students and will give you a rewarding experience in a growing start-up company. What’s more, you can work from home or your favourite coffee shop!
- Respond to queries received via email and Facebook Messenger;
- Chat in real time with clients;
- Assist clients in the purchase process;
- Offer support that goes beyond client expectations;
- Help improve the customer experience by flagging prominent comments and questions received;
- Be an expert on Rachel's products and services;
- Any other related tasks.
Skills and know-how
- Be detail-oriented
- Be resourceful and autonomous
- Ability to solve problems quickly;
- Demonstrate empathy and a love for interacting with people;
- French/English bilingualism required.
- Experience in customer service an asset;
- D.E.C or BAC in Fashion, Business Administration or any other related field (diploma completed or in progress);
- Availability day, evening and weekend.
Job Type : Part time - temporary
Start Date : End of September
End Date : End of January
Schedule : weekdays, nights and weekends - from 10 to 20hrs/week depending on availability
Remuneration : $13.75/hr
Advantages: Flexible hours according to availability, possibility of working remotely, monthly tights’ subscription.
At Rachel, the customer experience goes beyond problem solving and helps build a true community of Rachel ambassadors. Are you up for the challenge?
Please send your C.V. and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted!
Special attention is paid to the recruitment and selection of team members at Rachel in order to create a team synergy aimed at achieving the established objectives. We aim to hire competent, committed people who are passionate about our company's mission.
Commitment to diversity
Rachel is committed to providing a healthy work environment where the safety, dignity, integrity and reputation of each individual is respected. An environment where inclusion, diversity and equity are cultivated. We are committed to the principle of equal access in accordance with the Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms and employ people regardless of their ethnic origin, race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental disability, political opinion, or financial ability.