Montreal - Full-time
Rachel is a Montreal-based fashion e-commerce company. Launched in 2014, Rachel is expanding with great ambitions, boasting thousands of subscribers and shoppers with an increased focus on providing a range of sustainable and quality essentials. Our vision is to build strong and sincere relationships with each of our clients by listening to them, getting to know them and providing them with the experience they need across North America and Europe.
Our people are at the heart of our business. It’s thanks to them that we’re able to offer quality products at fair prices, exclusive designs, the best online shopping experience possible, and above all, a brand that inspires. Come join us!
We are currently looking for a content specialist to join our team. In this role, you will support our content manager with website management, while assisting with day-to-day planning and prioritization of website updates and content initiatives. The content specialist will also be tasked with creating content for a wide range of platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and our own marketing pages. Content creation tasks will be varied and includes copywriting, translations and graphic design. In this role, you will also be responsible for planning photoshoots including model casting and wardrobe prep.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who loves to create online lifestyle content that is engaging, beautiful and fun. This is the ideal environment for someone who is looking to be creative and who wants to champion our brand values of diversity and inclusion, as well as our green philosophy.
- Work with the artistic director on graphic design content (create infographics, quote posts, newsletters, etc)
- Write blog posts
- Translations (english to french)
- Copywriting (product descriptions, social media captions, marketing pages)
- Organize photoshoots including planning and wardrobe prep
- Respond to instagram and facebook comments
- Boost engagement by commenting on other posts
- Organize monthly giveaways
- Import products into Shopify
- Update website prices for sales
- Layout blog posts on Shopify
- Update website text and banners for promotions and launches
Skills and know-how
- 2+ years of experience managing social media platforms
- A passion for fashion and eCommerce
- Highly motivated and proactive
Job Type: Full-time
Start date: Mid-August
Remuneration: to be discussed
Advantages: Competitive salary, health and travel insurance, flexible hours, computer provided, corporate culture that promotes a balance between well-being, personal development and performance.
Send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
You have until July 10th, 2020 to send your application
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only the candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.